Monday 29 May 2017

a reflection

A small man once told me that "Art is just colouring in", but he was just a fool who thought genitalia was a flower.

MA MULTIDISCIPLINARY PRINT ASSESSMENT
The MA Multidisciplinary Printmaking programme has taken three years to complete. 
To supplement my portfolio I have written a brief description of my creative work and the thought processes behind its evolution. This BlogJournal is my response to the MA course  - part diary, aide memoire and personal commentary. 

I am not an intellectual, I simply believe that to be human is to be creative. Creativity is an essential part of who I am and my blog entries reflect this. 

The MA has allowed me to follow a new creative path sampling influences from a wide range of artists, diverse artwork and media and to explore and revisit exciting technical processes. From this research and experimentation I have produced my current work which is the basis for my new journey as an Artist. 








1 comment:

  1. I like your post and stuff here .This blog is very informative .Keep doing good work, Best of luck.
    From Team Impossible Rally Racer

    ReplyDelete