Tuesday 23 May 2017

TWEET that DRESS DESIGN


Here are the large range of print ideas for some of my textile designs with the tweet I sent which was liked and retweeted. 

My first dress (using my Madonna Rocks design) was actually finished completely at the end of April but I tweeted the image whilst it was on the sewing room table at the end of March. Therefore, I thought that was worth a mention here. Also I referenced 'Atticus' the inspirational, mysterious internet poet as the words seemed to fit the design for the garment - de-saturated woman and children left to survive within blues and lilac.


'We let our lives mix with our dreams, like two coloured paints until we didn't know which was what and we didn't care". atticus


1 comment:

  1. Superb designs, i love these images, This post is really amazing, very informative and great post from you. I really appreciate your work, keep working like this.
    Must try this Moto Riding

    ReplyDelete