Tuesday 23 May 2017

MA DEGREE SHOW preparation WOT NO BIBLIOGRAPHY?!!

Friday 2nd June  -  Thursday 8th June 2017  • UWE •  BOWER ASHTON 

I am getting ready for the hanging ...



Planned my space
Painting exhibition boards
Finalising studio journal
Finalising canvasses
Finishing prints
Bought the frames
Framing prints
Filling the portfolio
Business cards printed
Invitations sent to lots
Wine
Wine
Wine
AOB (clean underwear and wine)




BUSINESS CARDS
19 Boxes x 50 Cards = WHAT THE .....
Think this'll be enough???














INVITED GRAYSON PERRY
Think he'll come???
(I figured his loss if he doesn't).


MA SHOW PLAN
My work is a mixture of silkscreen, digital, textile and mixed media prints with frame sizes ranging from A1 to A4. 



1 comment:

  1. Waow Nice Post. I realy appreciate your effort. I am dying in love with this article.
    It's really full of research and hard working. I will share with my friends.
    thanks for this article.
    Traffic Racing
    Video downlaoder
    American Speed
    Stunt Racing UK
    HD Video Downloader
    Flight Simulator

    ReplyDelete